Pages

ค้นหา ใน Blog นี้

วันอังคารที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2557

ติว ภาษาอังกฤษ - Verb to be for Present Tense and Past Tense

แบบฝึกหัด การใช้ Verb to be ในประโยค Present tense and Past tense 
Fill in “is, am, are, was, were” in each sentence.

1. The skirt _________ on the chair.
2. The necklace _________ in the room last Friday.
3. He _________ a farmer.
4. They ____________ in the park yesterday.
5. She _________ a teacher last year.
6. Now, I __________ in London.
7. It _______ hot in the summer.
8. It ______  very cold last week.
9. We ____________ in Chiangmai 2 years ago.
10. Yesterday, my dog ______________ sick.
11. Last summer, I and my little brother _________ with our grandmother in the North of Thailand.
12. __________ Mike sick today?
13. You and I ____________ doing the same work.
14. The printer _________ always near the computer.
15. Our houses _________ on the same street.
16. Three days ago, my mother and my father ____________ not in the house.
17. The weather __________  very cold this morning.
18. I _________ fine.
19. It ____________ 3 O’clock now.
20. Mark and Mickey ______________ engineers.
21. __________ you in the hospital last month?
22. She __________ a girl.
23. It __________ difficult to fix the car.
24. Please ____________ careful to cross the street.
25. ____________ careful your steps.
26. The sun __________ rising at this moment.
27. I _________ parking the car at this time.
28. She ________ staying with her brother at the moment.
29. In the previous day, Billy ___________ in the market with her aunt.
30. These little boys __________ born last night.
31. I _________ born in July 2006.
32. They ___________ born in last August.
33. Minnie and Mickey ________ born in the same day.
34. I ___________ 20 years old now.
35.   Today _________ my birthday.







************************
Hint
1-5  is, was, is, were, was
6-10 am, is, was, were, was
11-15 were, is, are, is, are
16-20 were, is, am, is, are
21-25 Were, is, is, be, Be
26-30 is, am, is, was, were
31-35 was, were, were, was, is

2 ความคิดเห็น: